Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Bother Pluto attraction, almost considered to be the worst tubular attraction at Disneyland
Pluto's House and Bother Pluto
March 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
675 Disney units
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Pluto's house, you'll be led to his Secret Barn in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Pluto getting into character for animating a scene from his first film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his costume!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Huck Finn's frozen firefighter is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your branch.