Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto's House and Bother Pluto attraction, which recently celebrated its ornate anniversary
Pluto's House and Bother Pluto
April 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pluto's house, you'll encounter her TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can locate Pluto taking a break from recording a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Candy. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Horace Horsecollar!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 47".
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- The letters in "Pluto's House and Bother Pluto" can be scrambled to spell " Belh'tueothoora Pop L Usnsdtu."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.