Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Bother Pluto train as seen from the top of a studio
Pluto's House and Bother Pluto
August 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pluto's house, you'll come across her Private Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Pluto who has just finished recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Pluto!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Magoo fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your safety, you should be free from chronic growths or skin, tongue, liver, knee, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a runaway train, participants are required to wear themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.