Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Pluto's House and Bother Pluto attraction at first light
Pluto's House and Bother Pluto
September 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Pluto's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Pluto once again re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Passport. Be sure to smile and say "log"!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from inner ear disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Monsanto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.