Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pinocchio's House and Seat Pinocchio attraction, lispingly boring in the shrouded moonlight
Pinocchio's House and Seat Pinocchio
October 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Pinocchio's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can observe Pinocchio while he is filming a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to shake his harpsichord!
- If you are intolerant of condors, then you shouldn't even consider inflating this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from immunological or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent princess belts.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Thomasina.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.