Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A free view of Pinocchio's House and Cover Pinocchio when it's not shrounded in tarps
Pinocchio's House and Cover Pinocchio
April 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pinocchio's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Pinocchio as he is re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Form. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome nest!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 47".
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This was one of the original "T ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.