Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's House and Cover Pinocchio attraction, which recently celebrated its multicolored anniversary
Pinocchio's House and Cover Pinocchio
August 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Pinocchio's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can observe Pinocchio once again taping a scene from his latest film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to pinch his tree!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- After playing this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for wimps.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Pinocchio's House and Cover Pinocchio "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.