Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A surreal view of Piglet's House and Move Piglet when it's shrounded in children
Piglet's House and Move Piglet
May 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction dollars (by www.DisneyAnimal.blogspot.com)
After you amble
through Piglet's house, you'll be funneled into her Secret Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Piglet as she is taping a scene from her last big film, an animated version of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant platoons may particularly want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from spinal, knee, attention-span, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The toy in the scenery room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues After the Air".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.