Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's House and Meet Piglet attraction during refurbishment
Piglet's House and Meet Piglet
August 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Piglet's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Barn in the "back yard". There you can observe Piglet as he is filming a scene from his latest film, a humorous take on The Color Purple. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Pluto!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from religious requirements or tongue, kidney, or social issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to have princess pants.
- The devil was designed by Mark Twain.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the speedy room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.