Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's House and Greet Piglet, a favorite attraction of Wheezy the Penguin
Piglet's House and Greet Piglet
February 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
After you mosey
through Piglet's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Shed in the "back yard". There you can see Piglet finishing recording a scene from his next big film, a humorous take on Peyton Place. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome biscuit!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- After guiding this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve musketeers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- In 1972, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate images that could be viewed as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buccaneer.