Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A mischievous view of Piglet's House and Bother Piglet when it's shrounded in tarps
Piglet's House and Bother Piglet
June 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Piglet's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Porch in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Piglet as he is re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this train.
- Train may be too startling for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, unstopable drooling, garish makeup, or social, stomach, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- This train closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.