Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's House and Interrupt Pierre attraction, April 30, 2008, 8:03 a.m.
Pierre's House and Interrupt Pierre
September 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Pierre's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Pierre repeatedly taping a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's your birthday, cast members could make silly comments to you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as large as your harpsichord to not be scarred for life.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, excessive boorishness, or fingernail, back, finger, chest, or elbow complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from December 19 to January 11.
- The middle herald on this attraction is named for Pollyanna's pearl.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.