Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's House and Corner Pierre attraction at a distance
Pierre's House and Corner Pierre
July 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pierre's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Barn in the rear of the house. There you can see Pierre once again animating a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of A Star Is Born. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Rex the Dinosaur!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to run to this attraction more than a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as high as a tiki to ride with a parent.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume, felony convictions, or romantic, leg, finger, immunological, spinal, or lung issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $306 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.