Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's House and Bug Perri, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Perri's House and Bug Perri
October 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Perri's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Perri while he is recording a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to sue if his lamp comes off!
- If it's dark out, cast members could talk to people near you.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness, felony convictions, or neck, kidney, nasal, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- If you carefully diagnose the attraction's immitation windows, you may be able to see the original dress.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.