Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg's House and Seat Pegleg thrill ride, which recently celebrated its enchanted anniversary
Pegleg's House and Seat Pegleg
November 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Pegleg's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Porch in the "back yard". There you can discover Pegleg once again taping a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are frightened by children, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- After riding this thrill ride, grab something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, emotional baggage, or knee or neck disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.