Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Paul's House and Rub Paul thrill ride, September 6, 1985, 6:53 a.m.
Paul's House and Rub Paul
June 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
After you wander
through Paul's house, you'll dicover his Film Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Paul getting into character for recording a scene from his latest film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for punkers.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.