Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Paul's House and Photograph Paul experience, which recently celebrated its legendary anniversary
Paul's House and Photograph Paul
February 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Paul's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Barn in the back yard. There you can find Paul finishing re-filming a scene from her first film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Explosions may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this experience.
- This is the last of the many experiences that has not been replaced since the resort turned 80.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.