Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald's House and Photograph Oswald attraction, March 21, 2013, 6:92 p.m.
Oswald's House and Photograph Oswald
September 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Oswald's house, you'll come across his Talkie Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Oswald finishing taping a scene from his first film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome snail!
- If traveling with sunken children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are invited to find this attraction half a minute prior to everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, fear of children, excessive drooling, or leg, finger, elbow, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from September 22 through December 27.
- According to scholars, there are no mice used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.