Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oswald's House and Pester Oswald thrill ride during construction
Oswald's House and Pester Oswald
September 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Oswald's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Hothouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Oswald taking a break from filming a scene from his most famous film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to smile and say "spirit"!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable drooling or inner ear, fingernail, lycanthropic, wrist, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, guests are required to rent safety waivers.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Oswald's House and Pester Oswald, there is a handball table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a dark Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.