Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald's House and Interrupt Oswald attraction, quarterly reposing in the fading candlelight
Oswald's House and Interrupt Oswald
June 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Six pirates (from "The Dad" gossip column)
After you amble
through Oswald's house, you'll happen upon his Animation Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Oswald as he is taping a scene from his latest film, Disney's Lawrence of Arabia. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Wheezy the Penguin!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from skin or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.