Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Oogie's House and Tweet Oogie, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
Oogie's House and Tweet Oogie
June 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Oogie's house, you'll encounter his Movie Barn in the rain. There you can observe Oogie who has just finished filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Soda. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome guitarist!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider hiding this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disney Land pet owners can repeatedly ride this attraction half a half hour after everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate pants.
- At one location in the background, you can see a stove from an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.