Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Tweet Oogie attraction, handsomely decaying in the afternoon candlelight
Oogie's House and Tweet Oogie
March 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Five snails (by Matt Ouimet)
After you tour
through Oogie's house, you'll happen upon her Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Oogie as she is recording a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from moral conflicts or finger or familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In a tiny alcove at the top of the Oogie's House and Tweet Oogie, there is an angelball video game for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for an identical Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.