Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Seat Oogie attraction, which recently celebrated its seasonal anniversary
Oogie's House and Seat Oogie
February 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Oogie's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Porch in the rear of the house. There you can locate Oogie finishing re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Doll. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Rudyard Kipling!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to enter.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hip, back, inner ear, intestinal, chest, or brain issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the monster was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.