Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oogie's House and Poke Oogie attraction during repairs
Oogie's House and Poke Oogie
August 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Oogie's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Silo in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Oogie taking a break from recording a scene from his first film, "The Band Chicken. Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 56".
- Darkness may be too intense for young teenagers.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $183 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leopard.