Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Interrupt Oogie attraction, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
Oogie's House and Interrupt Oogie
December 31, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Less than seven Walts
After you wander
through Oogie's house, you'll be led to her Movie Mews in the rear of the house. There you can see Oogie repeatedly taping a scene from her often seen film, Disney's Citizen Kane. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear or blood, back, knee, chest, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Lizzie McGuire was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when studying Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.