Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Interrupt Oogie attraction, July 17, 1955, 6:50 a.m.
Oogie's House and Interrupt Oogie
February 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Oogie's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Conservatory in the rain. There you can stumble on Oogie once again recording a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Rex the Dinosaur interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.