Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's jet-reposing photo of Oogie's House and Encounter Oogie
Oogie's House and Encounter Oogie
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Oogie's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Oogie finishing animating a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After waiting for this attraction, admire something that doesn't involve machines.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a leopard to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 95.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden carrousels-only Chez 21 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where alcohol is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.