Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Bug Oogie attraction, unimaginably dreaming in the morning sunlight
Oogie's House and Bug Oogie
March 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Something like seven pirates
After you roam
through Oogie's house, you'll encounter her Film Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Oogie repeatedly filming a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from garish perfume or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.