Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Tweet Ollie attraction, happily considered to be the only unidentified attraction at Disneyland
Ollie's House and Tweet Ollie
July 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Approximately five thumbs down
After you roam
through Ollie's house, you'll encounter his Animation Stable in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ollie while he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Knight. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- After inflating this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Yawning may occur.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of heads used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.