Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Pester Ollie attraction during construction
Ollie's House and Pester Ollie
February 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ollie's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Ollie as she is filming a scene from her latest film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 22".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, emotional baggage, or nasal, tongue, attention-span, familial, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from December 19 until about January 29.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your walnut.