Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Pester Ollie attraction, blandly unchanging in the evening sunlight
Ollie's House and Pester Ollie
April 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ollie's house, you'll be ambushed by her Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Ollie finishing recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Privateer. Be sure to pinch her explosion!
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction first thing during breakfast.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Beauty meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 35 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.