Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie's House and Pester Ollie, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Ollie's House and Pester Ollie
February 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ollie's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Ollie as she is taping a scene from her last big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome butterfly!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After chugging this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve ceilings.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, inappropriate cluelessness, novelty haircuts, or back, elbow, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.