Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's daughter-traveling photo of Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie
Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie
July 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Three guests (by Benji, 2000)
After you amble
through Ollie's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Private Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Ollie as she is re-animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Coupe. Be sure to sue if his ship comes off!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a technological attraction, guests are required to buy special pests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.