Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie
February 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ollie's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ollie once again re-recording a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask to borrow her photo!
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the sign to go on.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your triceratops.