Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie, a favorite experience of Marc Davis
Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie
June 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ollie's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Greenhouse in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ollie once again re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Band Window. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Ramone interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Oldest guest must be at least 51" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 28 years old to ride a second time.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, brain, knee, hip, or lung disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- Licensed characters appear in this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.