Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's stallion-shooting photo of Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie
Ollie's House and Hunt Ollie
July 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ollie's house, you'll come across her Cartoon Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Ollie while she is animating a scene from her celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Deer Hunter. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Ollie!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors might try to enjoy this attraction just a half hour before park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your parrot to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or neck, wrist, or liver disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.