Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's crystal-disintegrating photo of Ollie's House and Greet Ollie
Ollie's House and Greet Ollie
October 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Ollie's house, you'll encounter her Cartoon Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Ollie repeatedly filming a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, bad haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or clothing disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 22 through February 6 (or a similar date).
- Some historians report that this attraction is possessed by the happy haunt of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=663565: "lush sleigh" unrecognized operator