Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie's House and Activate Ollie attraction, electronically vanishing in the shrouded moonlight
Ollie's House and Activate Ollie
November 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ollie's house, you'll come across his Private Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Ollie as he is taping a scene from his last big film, "The Band Critter. Be sure to ask to borrow his privateer!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.