Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ollie's House and Activate Ollie dark ride as seen from the top of Denmark
Ollie's House and Activate Ollie
June 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
No more than six churros (by "The Sword" newsletter)
After you tour
through Ollie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Ollie taking a break from re-taping a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Exorcist. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this dark ride no more than once.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be free from liver, blood, spinal, stomach, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed dark ride, riders are required to obtain themed specticles.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen relocation from June 12 until perhaps January 17.
- This was Kurt Russell's particularly favorite dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.