Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nikki's House and Photograph Nikki attraction during refurbishment
Nikki's House and Photograph Nikki
January 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Nikki's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Coop in the back yard. There you can find Nikki repeatedly filming a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of From Here to Eternity. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome note!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve oils.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disney Land executives are invited to bypass this attraction half an hour prior to more important people.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jack Skellington's frozen person is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.