Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's House and Pester Nikki attraction at park closing
Nikki's House and Pester Nikki
August 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Nikki's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Production Facility in the back yard. There you can stumble on Nikki while he is taping a scene from his last big film, "The Band Partner. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something that requires more time.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure's massive queue.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.