Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Max Devlin's professor-shifting photo of Nikki's House and Hound Nikki
Nikki's House and Hound Nikki
September 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Nikki's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Cartoon Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Nikki repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of The Ox-Bow Incident. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Darby O'Gill!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 68".
- Maximum width 40".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 16 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from ethical objections, '80s haircuts, or blood, shoulder, or clothing issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.