Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's House and Greet Nikki attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nikki's House and Greet Nikki
March 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
581 guest lengths
After you meander
through Nikki's house, you'll come across her Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Nikki getting into character for recording a scene from her first film, Disney's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Nikki!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.