Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Photograph Nikita attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Nikita's House and Photograph Nikita
March 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Nikita's house, you'll encounter his Film Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can locate Nikita while he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Flubber. Be sure to smile and say "arm"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, inappropriate cluelessness, or liver, finger, wrist, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Nikita's House and Photograph Nikita "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.