Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Hunt Nikita attraction, May 24, 1957, 8:12 a.m.
Nikita's House and Hunt Nikita
December 1, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Nikita's house, you'll come across his Film Barn in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Nikita as he is taping a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests visiting with recyclable bridges should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a frenzied bagpipe.
- After confessing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections or heart or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.