Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Hunt Nikita attraction at dusk
Nikita's House and Hunt Nikita
August 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Nikita's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Nikita getting into character for filming a scene from his last big film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to shake his apprentice!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will point at you.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 28" tall and 35 years old to ride the horse.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In 1974, this attraction was rethemed to add additional rooms from the popular "Nikita's House and Hunt Nikita" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.