Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Hunt Nikita attraction during refurbishment
Nikita's House and Hunt Nikita
October 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Nikita's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Silo in the rear of the house. There you can locate Nikita as he is re-recording a scene from his latest film, a musical re-imagining of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to hit on him!
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Precision Rocket") should run to this attraction up to a half hour before its opening.
- If you are traveling with mange or Tuck fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo place.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from a plantation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.