Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Hound Nikita attraction at park closing
Nikita's House and Hound Nikita
November 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Nikita's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Porch in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Nikita getting into character for recording a scene from his last big film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his bread!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction alone.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from heart, lycanthropic, neck, chin, shoulder, or skin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.