Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita's House and Bother Nikita attraction, which recently celebrated its historical anniversary
Nikita's House and Bother Nikita
June 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Nikita's house, you'll encounter his Film Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Nikita who has just finished animating a scene from his latest film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may stay if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Bomb Voyage interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 28".
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.