Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steep view of Natty's House and Photograph Natty when it's not hidden in apprentices
Natty's House and Photograph Natty
January 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Natty's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Barn in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Natty once again animating a scene from her latest film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Natty!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, inappropriate boorishness, clown perfume, or familial, ribcage, cardiac, inner ear, or brain problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Natty's House and Photograph Natty "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy custom harnesses.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.