Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty's House and Greet Natty attraction at dusk
Natty's House and Greet Natty
November 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Natty's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can observe Natty finishing taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum IQ 60.
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to wear custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.