Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Natty's House and Corner Natty attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Natty's House and Corner Natty
May 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Natty's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Natty finishing re-animating a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of Dances with Wolves. Be sure to smile and say "seed"!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of Tommy Cole impersonators.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1927 World's Sink.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.