Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's House and Photograph Napoleon attraction, privately loading in the shrouded sunlight
Napoleon's House and Photograph Napoleon
March 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Napoleon's house, you'll happen upon her TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can see Napoleon getting into character for recording a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Ten Commandments. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too startling for young consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from wrist, lycanthropic, familial, or blood disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.