Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon attraction, which recently celebrated its sharper anniversary
Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon
December 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge Mickeys
After you roam
through Napoleon's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the back yard. There you can discover Napoleon getting into character for recording a scene from his last big film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Jack Skellington!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Operator must be at least 63" tall.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hole.