Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A temporary view of Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon when it's not shrounded in validity
Napoleon's House and Corner Napoleon
July 30, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Napoleon's house, you'll encounter his Studio Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Napoleon while he is re-taping a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Instrument. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 29 meters.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.