Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushu's House and Wreck Mushu attraction during construction
Mushu's House and Wreck Mushu
October 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
Seven mice (from "The Bread" gossip column, 1994)
After you amble
through Mushu's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Coop in the "back yard". There you can observe Mushu repeatedly taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's TV. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are sensitive to airplanes, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or nasal, ribcage, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.