Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An untitled view of Mushu's House and Tweet Mushu when it's hidden in fog
Mushu's House and Tweet Mushu
July 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Mushu's house, you'll be led to his Film Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Mushu taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Toboggan. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with head lice, remember to enter an adventure vehicle with a relative stranger, because this adventure will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 48".
- Pregnant pterodactyls may particularly want to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from attention-span, back, liver, knee, or elbow problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.