Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushu's House and Photograph Mushu attraction, handsomely hiding in the evening sunlight
Mushu's House and Photograph Mushu
January 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined service animals
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Mushu's house, you'll happen upon his Motion Picture Barn in the rear of the house. There you can find Mushu taking a break from filming a scene from his first film, Disney's Peyton Place. Be sure to smile and say "hydrophone"!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.