Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's House and Pester Monsanto, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Monsanto's House and Pester Monsanto
January 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Monsanto's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Monsanto once again recording a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome bridge!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked signage that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Chez 37 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where alcohol is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.