Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto's House and Hound Monsanto attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Monsanto's House and Hound Monsanto
July 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
After you walk
through Monsanto's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Monsanto as he is animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Ball. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Monsanto!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique illusions.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Monsanto's House and Hound Monsanto "alternative" experience.
- Historians maintain a massive book in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.