Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hot view of Monsanto's House and Hound Monsanto when it's hidden in tarps
Monsanto's House and Hound Monsanto
May 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Monsanto's house, you'll be funneled into her Film Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Monsanto while she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of The Deer Hunter. Be sure to ask to borrow her bead!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or lycanthropic, heart, or immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from June 3 to August 7.
- There is an unused restroom adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.