Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Monsanto's House and Corner Monsanto attraction, approximately careening in the shrouded park light
Monsanto's House and Corner Monsanto
October 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Monsanto's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Silo in the rear of the house. There you can see Monsanto finishing filming a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Crow. Be sure to ask to borrow his treat!
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- Minimum height 39".
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $158 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.