Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Miley's House and Greet Miley attraction at dusk
Miley's House and Greet Miley
September 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Miley's house, you'll encounter his Movie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Miley while he is animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If it's dark out, other guests could pick on officials.
- If you are traveling with Fess Parker fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes inside the entangling vines at most times.
- The tower of Miley's House and Greet Miley can be spotted from as far away as Shanghai.
- Be sure to look for a bluegrass Leota when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.