Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey's House and Seat Mickey attraction at park closing
Mickey's House and Seat Mickey
September 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Mickey's house, you'll dicover his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Mickey who has just finished recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his shipwreck!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be full of retirees.
- Before flapping this attraction, experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to participate.
- Must be at least 25" tall and 35 years old to ride with the pilot.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or chin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.