Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey's House and Corner Mickey attraction, January 2, 2008, 1:32 p.m.
Mickey's House and Corner Mickey
July 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Mickey's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can observe Mickey finishing animating a scene from his often seen film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his meal!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Kronk's frozen grizzly is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.