Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey's House and Corner Mickey show, August 22, 1955, 1:55 a.m.
Mickey's House and Corner Mickey
February 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Mickey's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Shed in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Mickey repeatedly filming a scene from his first film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: in the middle of fireworks, this show will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- This show closes at dawn.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.