Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael's House and Corner Michael attraction at park closing
Michael's House and Corner Michael
February 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Michael's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can see Michael getting into character for filming a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to sue if his toy comes off!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After chugging this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different aura.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to visit this attraction less than a half hour preceeding more important people.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from nasal, wrist, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Frank's frozen cougar is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.